Wednesday 7 September 2011

Creating my blog page

I woke up this morning with a pounding headache, a sore throat and feeling ill. After looking for a Dr on google in my area as I haven't been sick since moving to Roodepoort I found a GP's office not too far from my house. I went to the Dr and got booked off until the end of the week so I decided to take the extra time and make good use of it and create my own blog page.

I will try and update it once or twice a week and tell you all about the things I got up to in the last few days and the things I had to deal with as a professional rider on the Mtn Qhubeka cycling team. Soon there wil be a link to all my other pages such as twitter, facebook and our Mtn Qhubeka website.

I'm looking forward to giving you all an in-depth view and a daily dose of JC

JC

1 comment:

  1. NICE BLOG YOU CREATED jC!! HOPE TO SEE YOU AT RACE 4 VICTORY:)I HEAR YOU MIGHT COME STAY WITH US IN CAPE TOWN FOR A FEW WEEKS IN DECEMBER , TO DO SOME TRAINING!!:)

    RYAN WALKER (A.K.A. CAPIE , ENGELSMAN.......)

    ReplyDelete